Dingwall Leisure Centre offers first-class swimming facilities and a wide choice of sessions, tailor made to suit most requirements, whether it’s fun with the family, lane swimming or relaxation you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for right here.
Swimming pool sessions available include:
- School Use - Dingwall Academy along with the local primary schools have access to the pool during these sessions and as such the pool will be closed to the public when in use by the schools.
- Family Sessions - These sessions are designed for families and as such no un-accompanied adults or children will be permitted into the pool during these sessions, we will provide mats & toys for the kids to ensure maximum enjoyment.
- Adult Lessons - We provide adult swimming lessons on a Monday evening, if this is something you would like more information on please give us a call.
- Adult Sessions - These are quieter sessions without the kids, come along for a relaxing swim, soak in the spa bath or try out the steam room.
- Aqua Aerobics - On a Friday afternoon we provide a gentle aerobics class which is held in the shallow end of the pool, for more information on this class please give us a call.
- Snorkelling Sessions - During these sessions part of the pool will be dedicated to snorkels & masks (the equipment must be provided by customers wishing to take advantage of this session).
- Staff Training - As our staff undertake regular staff training in order to keep their fitness levels / training to a high standard there may be training sessions taking place in the swimming pool during our Wednesday evening sessions, please contact reception for details.
- Traditional 25m x 9m swimming pool.
- Toddler pool (0.5 metre deep) with water fountain.
- Flume which is 40 mteres in length (Unfortunately at present this is temporarily out of action, this will be up and running again in the near future)
- Spa Pool.
- Steam Room.
Main Swimming Pool
Main Swimming Pool